The COVID-19 pandemic, is an ongoing global pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The World Health Organisation (WHO) declared it a pandemic. It is one of the deadliest in history.
Australian response demonstrated our community spirit and unity with a strong drive to protect our loved ones and our vulnerable. So much so that our strategic health leader and infectious diseases expert Dr Nick Coatworth suggests that the pandemic will end in 2022.
To find out more: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
We are trying to do our best to offer our services, while maintaining strictest level of safety. We ask that you help us by following guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms (or beein in contact with someone with COVID-19, or visited a hot-spot), please isolate, test, notify relevant public health authorities, and look after yourself. Please let us know, we are well set-up for telehealth sessions. Symptoms include: fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
- When attending your session, please wear mask. You may remove it after you and your practitioner are seated (at least 1.5m apart). You and your practitioner must wear a mask any time that the physical distance of 1.5m cannot be assured.
- Please attend on time and not early. If you are here early, please remain in your car prior until the time of your appointment. Please also understand that your session will not run late and will finish on time to reduce the risk of Clients intersecting.
- To minimise contact, your practitioner may choose to not bill you at the practice. Please pay online after your session. You will receive an invoice with instructions about payment and Medicare rebate (if applicable).
- In the case where this practice has an infection, we may be required to notify local health authorities or government bodies. This may mean disclosing visitor information in-line with the QR code check in data.
- By choosing to addend sessions face to face, you understand and agree to these conditions.
- By agreeing to attend face to face sessions, you are assuming a risk for potential exposure to the virus.
- We use enhanced sanitation practices for your safety. We ask that you too ensure that you wash and sanitise your hands.